A few people have questioned me regarding the low cost prescription glasses I wear. So I ran off a little quick note to give them and to share with you.
wwwJEMoptical.com These are the people
that I have been doing business on a regular basis and I highly
recommend them. Their selection is limited to the average lens that
people demand, so there is nothing really fancy like mirrored lens
and such, but they have done some rather difficult frames for me such
as a high base lens in my sports goggles. Nice people always
courteous and helpful. USA!
http://glassyeyes.blogspot.com/
Lots of links to coupons and sales on mostly Hong Kong
places. Places like 39dollarglasses.com
Of these http://www.eyebuydirect.com/
is my favorite esp. when there is a BONGO sale. Don't use
zennioptical it's junk
http://www.replacementlensexpress.com/
Want something different? These are the people! Two tone lenses?
Gray to rose gradient. Mirrors. Etc. USA! You might have to talk to
their optician to get exactly what you want as the website was
difficult to navigate although I see that its improved after
complaining. Rose is a nice color under florescent lights -soothing.
www.hidalgos.com/
These are the guys I first ordered lens and glasses from. Their
catalog is almost a instruction manual about lens Its about 60 pages
long. The frames they sell are mostly geared to pilots but they are
the highest quality possible. The frames and lenses that I ordered
from them lasted years and they did the unusual such as glass rather
than c36 lenses
http://www.replacealens.com/EyeglassLenses.html
I think I might try them in the future for a set of Drive-wear
lenses.
Nice frames from theses guys on ebay:
|
ioc.optics
( Feedback
Score Of
10956
99.9%
|
|
eBay Store: IOC
Optics |
No comments:
Post a Comment